10 awesome hotel manager jobs available now
The day-to-day duties of a hotel manager can look quite different depending on the size and type of hotel they are in charge of, but all hotel managers share the goal of making sure the hotel is running smoothly and guests are safe and happy with their stay. This typically includes supervising all employees and departments, overseeing the daily operations of the hotel, managing things like budget, customer satisfaction, sales, recruiting, revenue generation, and recreation services, just to name a few.
Considering the hours and responsibilities that come with the job, it's no surprise that hotel managers are among the hospitality jobs that offer the highest earning potential over the course of a career.
To learn more about what it takes to become a hotel manager (and what it's like once you get there), read these expert career advice articles:
- Duties, education requirements and salary information for a hotel general manager position
- What kind of experience do you need to work in hotel management?
- Must-have skills for any hotel manager
- How to fast-track our way to a hotel management position
- Do's and don'ts of hotel managment
- Common interview questions for hotel managers: part one and part two
- Follow-up questions for your hotel management interview
Now that you're ready for the job search, here are 10 great hotel manager positions that are worth checking out today:
1. General Manager, Courtyard by Marriott Houston Medical Center