10 hot chef jobs available now
Becoming a chef isn't just a career choice, it's a lifestyle choice, one that requires the kind of passion, grit, and artistry that will carry you through the hard work and long hours it takes to make it to the top of the field. But for those self-proclaimed foodies who couldn't imagine doing anything else with their lives, you're in luck! The job market for chef positions is healthy and growing. In fact, the number of chef positions in the U.S. is projected to grow 9% until 2024, which is faster than the national average for other occupations. And competitive candidates will typically find the highest paying positions in hotels, higher-end restaurants, or casinos.
We've hand-picked some of the most interesting opportunities available now, but you can also visit www.hcareers.com to search thousands of open chef positions from around the world or read career advice on how to get the most out of your hospitality career.
1. Executive Chef, Mandarin Oriental
2. Executive Chef, Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Santa Rosa, California
3. Senior Sous Chef, Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Miracle Mile
4. Chef de Cuisine, Boca Beach Club
Boca Raton, Florida
5. Pastry Chef, The Post Oak at Uptown
6. Executive Chef, The St. Regis Resort
7. Restaurant Sous Chef, Omni Hotel at CNN Center
8. Cook, The Knickerbocker Hotel
New York, New York
9. Executive Chef, The Marriott Irvine Spectrum
10. Pastry Chef, The Hay-Adams