10 hot hotel jobs in Toronto
Urban Toronto announced recently that “Toronto’s hotel industry is experiencing somewhat of a renaissance.” With over 30 active hotel developments happening right now in the city – from large, big-name hotels to smaller, boutique-style brands – the jobs outlook for hospitality and tourism in Toronto is full of opportunity and growth potential for employees. Toronto is the largest city in Canada (and the fifth largest in all of North America), and frequently appears on "best places to live" lists because of things like safety, cultural attractions and events, and the diversity of its population.
Check out these hotel jobs available now in Toronto or visit Hcareers.com to continue your search:
1. Residence Services Manager, Four Seasons Hotel
2. Guest Services Supervisor, The Fairmont Royal York
3. Room Attendant, Le Germain Hotels
4. Sales Support Associate, Cambridge Suites
5. Sous Chef, Soho Metropolitan Hotel
6. Conference Services & Catering Manager, The Fairmont Royal York
7. Food & Beverage Supervisor, The Omni King Edward
8. Front Office Leader, Shangri-La hotel
9. Sales Coordinator, Westin Prince Toronto
10. Room Attendant, Hotel X Toronto
For more jobs in Toronto, click here.