Executive Chef Sports Arena Professional teams, concerts etc. (No Hotel only chefs) 20000 attendees
Budgeted sales - $55m
Events – Sport Teams, Concerts, High School tournaments, large catering functions, corporate meetings
Management team – 35
250 events per year
Reports to Director of Operations and Senior Executive Chef
Interview process- includes multiple tasting
* High volume, large event and experience overseeing multiple events happening simultaneously a must. Example: Convention center, arenas, hotels, baseball stadiums
* Experience with both high volume concession and high-end premium operations.
* Menu writing based on market availability, costing, local sourcing, managing labor and food costs
*Managing multiple Chefs and hourly employees, in several kitchens
* Financial acumen and solid understanding of income statements and P&Ls
* Strong presence and dynamic personality- comfortable being the face of Culinary at the stadium
*Important the right candidate has strong charisma and admirable leadership qualities. Can effectively communicate with multiple clients and partners.
* High end presentation
* Strong Leadership
Los Angeles, CA
EHS Hospitality Group
120000 - 130000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Medical Dental, Life, Vacation
Management Position: Yes