Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewThis position will mix and serve drinks to guests at Banquet Functions, either directly or through the Banquet Servers.Essential Functions
- Prepare all drink orders for guests according to specified recipes
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned function including pricing, characteristics of beverages, designated glassware to be used, VIPS, etc.
- Abide by state liquor regulations, including those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated guests
- Transport bar unit with all supplies and equipment to assigned function area and set up as specified
- Follow all guest billing, payment processing, and cash handling responsibilities according to policy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two or more years’ experience as Bartender preferred
- “TIPS” or equivalent certification
- Must be skilled in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor