Philadelphia Hotel In the Charming Historic District
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District is a contemporary urban hotel with an inviting mix of high-tech spaces and contemporary décor that reflects the Old City charm. Located in Philadelphia's historic district, surrounded by treasures of American heritage, our hotel is an inviting destination where vacation and business travelers can work, relax, dine, meet and embrace the culture of the City of Brotherly Love.
Old City Philadelphia Hotel Near The Liberty Bell
Situated in the celebrated Old City neighborhood of Philadelphia, our hotel is within walking distance of iconic landmarks, including Independence National Historic Park, Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, Penn's Landing, and the Betsy Ross House. Explore exciting local attractions like the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Chinatown, Rittenhouse Square, Philadelphia Zoo and Lincoln Financial Field - home of the NFL's Eagles.
Contemporary Lodging in Downtown Philly
Designed for modern urban living, our beautifully renovated rooms and junior suites feature contemporary decor and views of Philadelphia's historic cityscape. Enjoy luxurious bedding and lifestyle amenities including work desks, free Wi-Fi, refrigerators, microwaves and voicemail. Order room service and relax with a movie on the HDTV. Our spacious executive suites also offer ample sleeping and living spaces with a sofa bed.
Lifestyle Hotel For Everything You Do
Ideal for business or vacation, our contemporary hotel offers inviting spaces and travel enhancing amenities so you can connect and recharge. Swim in our rooftop pool (closed from Labor Day to Memorial Day) with views of downtown, energize in the fitness center and stay productive with free Wi-Fi. Enjoy American comfort food at Coin's Restaurant & Pub and relax with a cocktail at Coin's Pub. Host your meetings and social events in 8,000 sq. feet of space with catering and audio/visual.
We are currently seeking a Banquet Houseperson. The Banquet Houseperson in responsible for the set up, refresh, tear down and maintenance of all meeting space.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Ensure the correct and timely set up of all Banquet Event Order functions.
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the banquet function space, pre-function space, and storage areas to include the carpet, walls, walks, doors, windows, heating/air conditioning units, etc.
- Maintain the banquet storeroom in a neat and organized manner stocked with any and all appropriate supplies necessary for meetings or food service functions.
- Be familiar with fire exit and extinguisher location, and follow all hotel safety rules.
- Breakdown after the completion of functions and ensure that all equipment and supplies are stored properly.
- Transport and store tables, chairs, and other equipment.
- Refresh meeting rooms as needed.
- Notify management of any hazards.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.