When you're here, you're not far from where you need to be, but you're also right in the middle of paradise. With our incredible resort amenities on 175 acres of mountainous Pacific Northwest forest, overlooking the Columbia River Gorge, you might just forget you're only 45 minutes away from Portland.
We welcome and invite you to relax and enjoy the classic comfort of our Washington State Resort, Skamania Lodge, and the natural beauty of the Columbia River Gorge. Our promise to you is to deliver the very best experience and to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral part of the team by excelling in consistently providing meeting products to the property’s clients, focusing on proper meeting set-ups, break downs, and configurations.Essential Functions
- With a keen eye for detail, review the Event Order and assignment sheet to determine function requirements
- With a warm and genuine demeanor set, stock, and maintain meeting rooms ensuring the event for our groups exceeds their expectations
- Meticulously complete cleaning inspection for each meeting room and assigned area
- Ensure quality communication by reporting any and all guest request changes to an F&B Manager
- Jump in and assist other departments as needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Communication. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.