Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Complete all work assignments and follow all instructions directed by the supervisor or shift leader.
- Ensure all water, amenities, audio-visual and breaks are in the room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- Comply with all customer needs for additional equipment and supplies and convey the additional charge to the guest. Notify the supervisor to add to the guest check.
- Display good customer relation skills when dealing with customers.
- Set up and clean all meeting and meal function rooms in accordance with company and hotel specifications.
- Freshen all meeting rooms during meal breaks by changing cloths if necessary, refilling candy jars, replacing water glasses, refilling water pitchers and removing garbage from meeting areas and break tables.
- Assist with meal service and breakdown as needed.
- Assist in getting banquet guest checks signed and turned in to the Front Office for proper posting.
- Follow all energy conservation guidelines as well as safety procedures.
- Ensure the proper handling of all equipment and supplies.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Report to work for scheduled shift on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures pertaining to this position and its duties.
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Do the same task over and over frequently in the same way.
- Stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Lift and carry items like tables, trays of dishes and chairs.
- Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.
- Associate attends all pre-shift meetings
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to converse in basic English.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- We provide a substance free environment. Substance testing is mandatory.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.” If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michele.email@example.com or call 505 349-8024 to let us know the nature of your request.”
High School or better.
1-3 years: Customer service
Licenses & Certifications