Temecula Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To supervise and coordinate activities of personnelengaged in preparing establishment’s facilities for banquets and conventions.
1. Assigns duties and instructs workers in collection, assembly, and arrangement or articles for convention or banquet hall and conference rooms, such as furnishings, decorations, displays, microphones, and tableware.
2. Inspects facilities for completeness of arrangements and instructs personnel to correct errors.
3. Prepares daily work assignments roster and maintains work performance records.
4. May perform cleaning duties for banquets and conventions.
5. May interview and hire House Person.
6. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
* Usehands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
* Understandsimple instructions.
* Learnsimple procedures and techniques.
* Performroutine work or the same task over and over again.
* Planthe work of others.