Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
A Beacon of Hospitality
Hotel LeVeque, the star of the Columbus skyline, blends history and contemporary design with the timeless art of hospitality for people who are looking for an indulgent escape. We are GRACIOUS, hospitable and passionate about standout service. We anticipate our guests’ needs and design spaces and signature experiences just for them. We are AUTHENTIC, Inside and out, our hotel reflects and illuminates its history and location. We embody the best of Columbus in architecture, Midwestern hospitality, food and beverage, and accommodations. We are INSPIRING, our hotel inspires travelers to explore, stay, work and relax through its design details and reputation for excellence and innovation. We are BOLD.
Hotel LeVeque seeks a positive, service-oriented, and energetic Barista to join our team. The Barista will work closely with the hotel’s Food & Beverage team. This position’s primary function is to serve Starbuck’s quality products to customers in a friendly and professional manner while adhering to the standards set by Marriott and Hotel LeVeque.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develops knowledge on goods sold in our Starbucks coffeehouse including coffee, teas and baked goods.
* Greets guests/customers in a friendly, personalized and professional manner.
* Verbally receives and calls back customer orders.
* Provides quality beverages and food products while adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
* Answers telephone in courteous and friendly manner.
* Accurately answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation and other product information.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
* Requires good verbal communication skills.
* Flexible availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
* Expected to regularly handle various food and beverage products.
* Knowledge of applicable computer programs for ringing up customer orders.
* Basic math skills required.
* Ability to stand for hours at a time.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds occasionally.
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* High school or equivalent education required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hotel LeVeque seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER