* High school graduate.
* Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages, according to local state laws.
* Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
* Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
* Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
* Ability to stand for the entire shift.
* Previous bartending experience helpful.
* Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
* Flaring bartending experience preferred.