A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Prepares and services beverages for servers and guests in a speedy, efficient, friendly, and professional manner by following standard recipes for traditional cocktails and specialty drinks.
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Prepares drinks for the guests and servers following standard recipes for cocktails and specialty drinks and practicing prudent portion control.
- Provides guests a fun and high-energy environment with the best possible dining experience, while maintaining a professional distance. Upholds high service standards of resort/hotel.
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis including requisitioning and stocking liquor, beer, wine, juices, soft drinks, garnishments, condiments and glassware. Opens and closes bar according to standard operating procedures.
- Describes wines, beers and spirits served and make recommendations as requested. Upsells food and beverage items to maximize profitability. Works with guests to accommodate special requests and dietary needs.
- Handles cash, charge, room and credit card transactions accurately and in accordance with company policies and procedures. Balances the bank at end of each shift and calculates tip outs.
- Follows all standard food handling, sanitation, TIPS and health department guidelines.
- Must wear non-slip, oil-resistant shoes. Follows all safety policies and procedures. Reports potential safety issues to manager whenever observed and takes immediate action to resolve in emergency situations. OSHA laws require the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health or safety. Team Members will be trained in the proper use and care of assigned PPE if applicable. The hotel provides the required PPE. Team Member has responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE or equipment that does not fit properly to their Manager. Maintains strict compliance with hotel's Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) program and familiarizes self with current MSDS.
- Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential function of the job.
Bacara Resort & Spa in an equal opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.