Bell/ Valet (Part-Time)
Hilton Waikiki Beach
Location: US - HI - Honolulu
Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel is seeking someone with previous hospitality experience specifically in the Guest Services department.
Flexible working schedule able to work weekends, evenings & holidays.
- MEDICAL/ DENTAL/ VISION/ PHARM - competitve rates with LOW co-pay for up to Family and Domestic Partner coverage
- SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE - Accidental/ Critical Illness
- 401K - Company match through well known provider
- LIFE INSURANCE - coverage for Full Time benefit eligible Team Members
- HILTON TRAVEL - Room discount program
- VACATION & PERSONAL HOLIDAY - Use this beneift at the time of request. Also included is Personal Holiday "Floating" for your off Holiday schedule
Greets and assists customers
Welcomes customers upon arrival and directs/escorts them to their destination (front desk/guest rooms/function rooms/restaurant).
Retrieves customer luggage/packages from vehicles
Escorts customers checking in with luggage to their room.
Retrieves customer luggage and performs bag pulls as needed.
Arranges reliable transportation for customers.
Keeps current on and promotes accommodations, services, and area attractions.
Responds to customer inquiries for information
Retrieves and accurately logs guest laundry being sent out. Delivers laundry to rooms upon return.
Provides valet parking services
Valet parks/retrieves customer vehicles following safety rules and regulations.
Immediately reports any damages to customer items or vehicles
Maintains an accurate valet board and ensures all valet tags are property completed
Secures keys and releases cars in accordance with policy
Must be able to operate and drive both automatic and standard shift transmission vehicles.
Licenses & Certifications