Business Transient Sales Manager (OEM)
The BTSM is responsible for effectively soliciting and developing transient business travel. He/she is also responsible for prospecting and closing on assigned accounts/territory to positively impact hotel revenues.
Our ideal candidate:
- Solicit assigned accounts to achieve or exceed budgeted rooms revenue and to improve performance in the marketplace.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual room night and revenue goals as assigned by market.
- Make sales appointments and cold calls to consistently prospect accounts for all direct sales segments.
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the Director of Sales.
- Comply with certification requirements as applicable for position to include: Food Handlers, Alcohol Awareness, CPR and First Aid.
- Comply with attainment of individual booking goals
- Invite clients to the hotel for entertainment, lunches, tours and site inspections, etc.
- Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct sales segments i.e. sales blitzes, etc.
- Attend and participate in Daily/Weekly Sales Meeting.
- Grow existing relationships with assigned corporate accounts.
- Attend monthly meetings of assigned professional organizations.
- Timely execution of volume account contracts including any necessary negotiation to ensure participation of the hotel owned account travel programs.
- Participate in required M.O.D. and Saturday office coverage as scheduled.
- Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to guests, other employees and managers.
- Attend monthly all-employee meetings and any other functions required by management.
- Meet and greet onsite contacts.
- Abide by Prime Selling Time (PST).
Note: Other duties as assigned by management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions