At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent.
One year restaurant experience.
Excellent communication skills.
1. Clear tables as needed. Reset with proper linen, china, silver and glassware.
2. Provide water and bread throughout the meal to the guest.
3. Complete opening and closing sidework.
4. Provide quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the restaurant.
5. Keep work area neat and clean.
6. Be familiar with all property amenities and other restaurants.
1. Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
2. Help out in other areas of the restaurant as needed.