At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Conference Services Attendant is responsible for physically moving, setting up and breakdown of all conference center equipment for all Benchmark Racine properties including but not limited to The Council House, Homestead, Wingspread, Conference Center, The Guest House, and off-site functions.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Set up meeting rooms/dining room according to the function sheets or set-up sheets and check with Guest Services Manager or Conference Planning Manager for additional conference set up.
- Break down rooms after functions.
- Pleasant and positive attitude toward guests and fellow employees.
- Return equipment to the proper storage areas.
- Keep storage areas in order.
- Public area housecleaning as assigned by Guest Services Manager and Conference Planning Manager including but not limited to:
- Window washing
- Mopping/stripping/waxing of the floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Dusting high areas
- Assisting with the moving of furniture during housecleaning projects
- Daily assigned housecleaning
- Set up standard audio/visual by request and as stated on function sheet and have working knowledge of all equipment including Crestron panels, Smart or Team Boards, teleconferencing systems, lap tops, DVD/VHS, LCD projectors, overhead projectors, recording equipment, and more .
- Assist guest with PowerPoint presentation installations.