The successful candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Supervise the financial department, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, auditing, payroll, general accounting, and cashiers.
- Plan and implement financial procedures and systems.
- Constant communication with department heads.
- Prepare financial analysis of hotel operations.
- Prepare reports outlining hotel’s financial position in areas of income, expense, and earnings based on past, present, and future operations.
- Direct preparation of budgets and financial forecasts.
- Prepare governmental reports and handle all inquiries from governmental agencies, including the Internal Revenue Service.
- Maintain file of all contracts, insurance policies, tax reports, expenses, payroll, etc.
- Develop short- and long-term financial plans for the hotel that support overall hotel objectives.
- Prepare annual hotel budget.
- Monitor and correct the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of monthly financial reports.
Driftwood Hospitality Management, LLC
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: 401 K, Medical, Dental, Vision
Management Position: Yes