Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Hilton Suites Atlanta Perimeter is looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic sales manager to oversee the sales efforts in the corporate group market in the Perimeter area.
Successful candidate will have the following:Previous related hotel experience.Current market experience in the Atlanta area, Perimeter market a plus.
- Strong background in selling rooms, F& B, Catering Rooms and A/V.
- Strong negotiation skills as well as the ability to cultivate leads, build relations, and close the deal.
- Track record for exceeding sales goals.
- Responsible for prospecting all potential avenues for business. Complete all solicitation goals and documentation of activities as required.
- Maintain professional relationship with clients in order to maintain and re-book business.
- Entertain guests and clients.
- Complete reports and paperwork assigned.
- Service all groups while in house as required by the level of commitment in the contracts.
- Ensure proper billing as required in the contracts.
- Team-oriented manager with a passion for hotel sales.
- Generate new and repeat business through planned sales and marketing activity with active participation in the local community.
- Ability to work flexible hours based on business demands
- Two years or more of hotel sales experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and demanding environment.
- Excellent knowledge of computer software including Delphi.
- Articulate and able to make effective presentations to clients.
- Working knowledge of banquet events, meeting specifications and the ability to contract meeting space and F&B events related to the group segment.
- Must have time excellent Time management and organizational skills.