As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a part-time am
Dining Room Attendant
to work at our beautiful
Dolce Q Center property in St. Charles, IL
. This position is responsible for assisting the hotel wait staff in the service of food and beverage to guests.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Please note this shift is approx. 5:30a-2:30p; flexibility required.
- Promptly greet guests as they are seated.
- Clear dirty dishes and fill water glasses.
- Remove used tableware between courses and provide tableware for next course.
- Clear tables after guests. Take tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Promptly clean table tops, chairs and booths between seating. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletop.
- Assist with running food trays.
- Keeps the back room in a clean, organized manner.
- Replenishes supplies and acts as a liaison between wait staff and kitchen staff.
- Engages with guests to enhance exceptional experience.
- Mops floors at end of shift behind bar. Empties any trash in collector.
- Completes sidework and any other duties assigned by management.
- Perform any necessary pre-shift sidework.
- Reset all tables and notify host person of all reset tables.
- Assist server in cleaning spills.
- Assist food server whenever and wherever possible.
- May assist with dishwashing, restocking of napkins, silverware, table condiments, etc.