As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Hotel Group is searching for a Director of Human Resources to
work at the beautiful Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort .
This key role is responsible for staffing qualified personnel; ensuring
employment statute compliance; overseeing all aspects of wage, benefit,
worker's compensation unemployment; training program direction, implementation
and administration; and employee relations coaching, counseling and discipline.
Maximize the Potential of this unique asset
- Develop strategy to select and retain talent.
- Implement practices to achieve and elevate associate engagement.
- Ensure training to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Create an environment to ensure the hotel is considered an employer of choice.
Be the Brand
- Understand and embody the Dolce brand and infuse it into the internal and external guest experience.
- Educate associates on brand messaging and standards.
Ensure Quality and Efficiency
- Support leadership in the implementation of change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall associate effectiveness.
Value Your Team
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract, and develop talent.
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and foster open communication by adhering to the principles of our Count On Me! culture.
- Demonstrate an energetic self-starter attitude through strong leadership skills, work ethic, and the highest level of integrity.