Wyndham Hotel Group is excited to announce the addition of The Summit, a Dolce collection hotel to our portfolio of amazing properties scheduled to open in early 2018. The Summit hotel offers 239 contemporary and comfortable guest rooms focused on relaxation. With over 34,500 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including 10,700 square feet of terrace and gardens, the blank canvas at the Summit provides infinite possibilities to plan your next celebration or exceptional meeting.
Currently, we are searching for a high energy, innovative, and inspiring Director of Human Resources to lead the team of the Summit to a successful opening and build a positive foundation for the future. The ideal leader will create a top notch team by identifying the best in class talent, train and develop associates in their professional journeys, and serve as a true business partner to executive committee members and associates.
Maximize the Potential of this unique asset
- Develop strategy to select and retain talent.
- Implement practices to achieve and elevate associate engagement.
- Ensure training is established to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Create an environment to ensure the hotel is considered an employer of choice.
Be the Brand
- Understand and embody the Dolce brand and infuse it into the internal and external guest experience.
- Educate associates on brand messaging and standards.
Ensure Quality and Efficiency
- Support leadership in the implementation of change and innovation to elevate associate engagement and the guest experience.
- Leverage key performance indicators to review and enhance overall associate effectiveness.
Value Your Team
- Ensure utilization of Wyndham tools and resources to ensure the property has a competitive edge to attract, and develop talent.
- Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through associate development and motivation.
- Develop a system of collaboration and foster open communication by adhering to the principles of our Count On Me! culture.
- Demonstrate an energetic self-starter attitude through strong leadership skills, work ethic, and the highest level of integrity.