Generation of budgeted top line revenue and RevPAR for the hotel through a successful revenue management strategy.
1. Lead, train & mentor sales staff including hiring, coaching development, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and terminations.
2. Perform as the driver of all revenue and ensure quarterly and annual revenue goals are achieved for the hotel.
3. Develop sales action plans, and forecast and evaluate trends to modify strategies that will enhance revenues effectively.
4. Ensure hotel participation in all brand revenue management initiatives.
5. Assist in the production of annual hotel business plan.
6. Develop and maintain departmental budget.
7. Lead property revenue meetings always insuring revenue maximization and profit in all areas.
8. Ensure that hotel credit procedures and audit guidelines are followed.
9. Timely submission of required reports to General Manager, Regional Vice President and DDC Corporate Office.
10. Maintain good rapport with local civic groups and companies.
11. Develop and maintain good relationship with DDC Corporate Sales & Marketing staff.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Minimum 3 years hotel sales experience or the equivalent amount of industry experience; OR equivalent level of education and work experience.
Possess a valid driver's license and be able to drive to customer appointments.
New Century Hotels
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes