Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, Radisson and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.
Our Sheraton Stamford Downtown has an exciting CAREER opportunity! We are currently searching for a team player to join our Sales team as the Director of Sales.
With 379 guest rooms and 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, our property provides a sophisticated and upscale ambiance, excellent service and exceptional accommodations with a twist! Located in the heart of downtown Stamford, you are within walking distance or a complimentary shuttle ride to the most important spots in Stamford and just a 45-minute train ride to New York City.
Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time – the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Health Insurance (3 plan options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with match up to 6%
- Davidson We Care Team Member Assistance Program
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!
- Achieve/Drive total hotel revenue to include all revenue streams.
- Lead the Sales Team to reach team booking goals.
- Book own individual booking quota.
- Develop the skill set of all the team talent.
- Develop and deploy a strategic business plan to grow revenue and market share.
- Guide your Business Transient, Corporate Group, SMERF Group and Event Sales managers with their Market Segment Road Map Plans for success.
- Analyze and develop sales and marketing tactics from information learned, utilizing Hoteligence, 360 Demand, Star Report, Knowland, ISAC and other information resources.
- Participate in budget and forecast process.