Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. Operating in over 85 countries and territories worldwide, our brands employ more than 85,000 inspiring people-and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our culture encourages employees to innovate, share ideas, take risks, lead, and make a difference.
Director of Sales - Radisson RED Minneapolis
Join our team and help lead all things sales at the Radisson RED Minneapolis!
Join our fast paced, dynamic and creative environment. Be our champion for RED Minneapolis and help us breakdown boundaries and provide guests with a new hotel experience - loud, artistic, exciting, funky... like none they have experienced before.
Are you RED"s Sales Leader?
* You are a driven sales fanatic - you are a hunter, you are not satisfied with status quo, you know there are many guests who need to experience all that RED has to offer and you are going to find them and get them to Radisson RED Minneapolis as quickly as you know how.
* You are hospitality - you want to change the life of every guests who stays at the venue, and ensure they book their next trip back before they leave
* You are passionate - about technology, innovation, creativity, art, music and fashion
* You are social - you don't just understand the latest trends in technology and social media, you are on the leading edge and social technology is part of who you are.
* You are a change agent - change is part of you, you are part of change. Adaptability and resiliency is in your nature. You care about the world around you and want to be the difference.
* You are a communicator - face to face or via social media, connecting with others is what you do best
Does the above describe you? Then we want to hear from you!
To make our HR folks happy… below highlights of few of those typical 'responsibilities' and 'requirements' you may be used to seeing in other job postings.
* Participate in the development of business strategies aligned with RED and CRHG's mission, vision, values and strategies
* Achieve market share and revenue goals by directing transient and group sales for the venue
* Maximize productivity by coaching sales team on sales techniques and ensuring that booked business is aligned with the Venue's revenue management strategies
* Develop and implement strategies and practices which support Creative (employee) engagement
* Embrace the RED service culture - reinforcing skills for creatives that create a lasting service culture that provides for caring, comfortable, and consistent experiences
* 5+ years of sales management experience within the hospitality/hotel business
* Natural leader, motivator and relationship builder
* Collaborative, energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
* Creative problem solver and innovator - ability to resolve conflicts with ease
* Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience
* Experience managing to brand standards and owner relationships
* Business and financial acumen, knowledge of contract laws
5+ years of sales management experience within the hospitality/hotel business
Natural leader, motivator and relationship builder
Collaborative, energetic, optimistic, flexible, and adaptable
Creative problem solver and innovator - ability to resolve conflicts with ease
Passionate about the hospitality industry, RED and the RED experience
Experience managing to brand standards and owner relationships
Business and financial acumen, knowledge of contract laws