As an Dual Assistant General Manager, you will fill a leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will attentively oversee the hotel's personnel as directed and provide support to the General Manager. The responsibilities of the Assistant General Manager are 70% management and 30% assigned duties to ensure hotel consistency in quality of standards, maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations.
This position will lead the teams of the Courtyard and TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supervisory or Management Operations position and brand experience is preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers. Assigns duties to staff and observes performance to ensure adherence to hotel policies and established operating procedures.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flow sheet, direct bill accounts, credit card receipts, registration and reservation cards.Accounting/Cash Handling to include:
- Maintaining accurate A/R records Daily deposits
- Petty Cash
- Tax reconciliation
- Credit card handling – processing, batching, and PCI compliance
- Assists General Manager in annual wage scale surveys; ensures employee wages follow wage and salary guidelines.
- Selects or assists in the selection of hotel staff and completes all new hire paperwork including position and safety training.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed to include corresponding with group and travel agents to answer special requests for rooms and rates
- Adheres to all franchise and company procedures and regulations as well as standard operating procedures.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 700 hotels and resorts with more than 85,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovation ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to success and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career. Our culture and programs prepare you to meet and exceed your personal goals. Every leader knows the key to success is continuous training to all team members, and to proactively encourage and provide them with opportunities for advancement.