Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Join one of the fastest growing lifestyle hospitality companies and enhance your career! Pivot Hotels & Resorts, the lifestyle and luxury division of Davidson Hotels & Resorts, operates with a deep-rooted passion for continuous innovation, exceptional service delivery, revenue generation, inspired marketing and financial responsibility. As disruptors of the status quo, we intend to spark a movement honoring our community, the adventure-minded traveler and work-hard-play-harder road warrior through distinctive design, bespoke wellness offerings, philanthropic endeavors and locally sourced, internationally influenced food and beverage. Constituted by some of the most accomplished leaders in lifestyle hospitality, Pivot Hotels & Resorts caters to today’s experience-seeking, adventurous traveler through inspiring design, thoughtful service, and one-of-a-kind experiences at each of its hotels and resorts. At Pivot Hotels & Resorts, we know that it is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. So we want you to join us to be the difference! More information can be found at www.pivothotels.com.
Born in the Great Gatsby era as a playground for the rich and famous, St. Pete Beach’s “Pink Palace” has been revitalized and refreshed within, ensuring a future as rich and storied as its history. Bask in nonstop sunshine, adventure, and luxury in a place where seven miles of sugar-white shoreline is equally breathtaking from a lounge chair, wave runner, or your private guestroom balcony. This Grand Dame is situated on seven miles of powdery white sands on St. Pete Beach, with direct access to the Gulf of Mexico steps from the pool deck. With 277 guestrooms and suites and 38,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor function space, including two ballrooms and outdoor terrace facilities. The room features high-definition televisions, iHome docking stations, Keurig coffeemakers, and wireless high-speed internet access. The Pink Palace exemplifies the grandness of America’s classic beach resorts and is the only historic hotel on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
The Mechanic responsibilities include:
• Clean machines and machine parts, using cleaning solvents, cloths, air guns, hoses, vacuums, or other equipment.
• Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
• Install, replace, or change machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
• Remove hardened material from machines, using abrasives, power and hand tools, jackhammers, sledgehammers etc.
• Replace or repair metal, wood, leather, glass, or other lining in machines, or in equipment compartments.
• Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
• Inventory and requisition machine parts, equipment, and supplies so that stock can be maintained and replenished.
• Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair.
• Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
• HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
• Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
• Certification in pool operation preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
• Valid driver’s license preferred.
• Preventive maintenance background preferred.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, backgrou