Founded in 1985, First Hospitality Group, Inc. is a nationally recognized hotel management company providing management, acquisition, development and receivership services to a variety of hotels. Our portfolio includes more than 55 properties and 16 major hotel brands including Hilton, Marriott, IHG, Hyatt and Carlson. Headquartered in the Chicago area, we concentrate our business prospects in key markets in the Midwest — spanning our business in major cities across 10 states.
Our Company is dedicated to putting people first. FHG's strong and engaging culture creates a high-level experience for associates and guests alike. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
We provide a broad based, experienced supervisory staff focused on achieving all of our goals: exceptional financial returns, well-trained and motivated associates, and superior levels of guest satisfaction.
Our outstanding track record has been achieved through an uncompromising and consistent dedication to these goals. With over half of our managed properties owned by our company and its principals, we approach our day-to-day activities with this entrepreneurial ownership perspective. The results speak for themselves.
We seek a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated Executive Housekeeper to join our team. The Executive Housekeeper will work closely with the hotel’s Housekeeping and Front Office teams.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The responsibilities include to oversee the performance of the Housekeeping department and to take appropriate action to maintain and exceed brand conditions and standards, service and work practices. Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety and security.
Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction. Monitor consumption and order replacement of guest and cleaning supplies while maintaining budgeted objectives. Physically inspect guest rooms and hotel areas for cleanliness. This includes repetitive standing stooping, kneeling, and bending. Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
Ability to effectively manage associates to include supervisory support, improve efficiencies within the department while maintaining financial responsibility to budgeted plan.
* Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace (bilingual in both English and Spanish preferred).
* Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Previous Executive Housekeeper experience required.
* Knowledge of housekeeping policies and procedures required.
* Knowledge of budgeting, purchase orders, inventory, staff scheduling, lost & found claims and incident reports required.
* Possess strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with guest and team members.
* Ability to motivate, train and direct others.
* Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds periodically on a daily basis.
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* High school or equivalent education required.
First Hospitality Group seeks to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. FHG fosters a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER