This position is a full time position which will encompass part time supervisor and part time server.
This position is responsible for assisting the Flying V Manager with activities related to the delivery of food and beverages and superlative service to include planning, organizing, directing and coordinating food and beverage related activities to ensure efficient operation of the department; staffing, training, scheduling of employees; that a quality product which exceeds guest expectations and hotel standards is delivered in a friendly, professional manner.
* Thorough knowledge of all matters relating to the proper administration and operation of food and beverage service, and the legal aspects associated with delivery of alcoholic beverages (TIPS certified or equivalent)
* Two to five years of serving and supervisor experience in high end restaurant operations
* Thorough knowledge and understanding of wine and alcoholic beverages
* Ability to effectively operate and control processes designed to attain maximum operating efficiency while ensuring adherence to established guest satisfaction criteria
* Effective management, leadership, organizational and communication skills
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V