Front Desk Agent
Constructed in 1911, Hotel Galvez & Spa was named after Bernardo de Galvez, the Spanish Colonial governor who first chartered the Texas Gulf Coast and for whom the city of Galveston was named. For more than 100 years, Hotel Galvez & Spa has been pleasing guests from around the world with elegant décor, luxurious service, scenic Gulf Coast event space, and a majestic location across from the water. Old world style and grace embody every detail, with upscale modern amenities to please today's most discerning travelers. In fact, our AAA 4-Diamond property is the only historic beachfront hotel on the Texas Gulf Coast and renowned as one of the finest Galveston hotels on the beach.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a
Front Desk/Guest Service Agent
to work at our beautiful
Hotel Galvez & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel in Galveston, TX
. The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Greet and register incoming guests.
- Process guest folios and collect payment for in-house and departing guests.
- Administer and manage cash handling responsibilities.
- Handle guest requests and concerns promptly and with courtesy.
- Assist guests with any inquiries regarding local entertainment, restaurants or transportation.
- Maintain efficient and effective flow of information with guests and all internal departments.
- Handle additional duties as needed by guests or management.