Directly responsible for the daily operations of the Front Desk and leading the charge in providing superior customer service maintaining hotel GSS in the GREEN. Marriott experience preferred.
Principal Activities & Responsibilities
• Must have a minimum of one (1) year working in Hospitality Industry
• Oversee daily Front Desk operations
• Directly supervises Front Desk team
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Primary supervisory role; Front Office Leader reporting to Dual General Manager daily
• Overall focus – PROVIDING SUPERIOR GUEST SERVICE – resolves all guest concerns and/or complaints
• Maintain shifts and cover for absent/call-in shifts
• Remain current on room rates, room availability and emergency procedures
• Perform “Manager on Duty” responsibilities as required
• Excellent pathway to Assistant General Manager in 18 months - 24 months
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS
Leisure Hospitality Management, Inc.
26200 - 33700 USD
Position Available: August 3, 2018
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes