Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Responsible for assisting the Front Office Manager with the planning, organization,
development and direction of the Front Desk and Bell staff to operate at the highest
service standards as they relate to efficiency, professionalism, accuracy, and customer
service. Builds and manages teams effectively.
Duties & Responsibilities
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Provides guidance and leadership to Guest Services Agents and Bell Persons
whenever necessary. Provides feedback about performance and may be involved in the evaluation process. Provides feedback to management on work related issues including those that might lead to disciplinary action. Makes assignments and distributes workload; manages day-to-day workflow. Provides training and coaches staff.
2. Ensure Guest Services Agents consistently review expected arrivals in advance, check guests in/out of hotel according to procedures, ensure accurate guest billing, and make reservations outside of hours.
3. Ensures Guest Services Agents are adhering to all established accounting &
cashiering practices including processing package adjustments, transfers, writeoffs and disputes. Runs all necessary reports and balances paperwork.
4. Receives and records vouchers, credit cards, personal checks, business checks, cash, and other forms of payment. Converts foreign currency at current posted rates.
5. Effectively deals with internal and external customers, some of whom may require a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger. Collects accurate information and resolves conflicts. Keeps immediate manager promptly and fully informed of any problems, potential safety issues, or unusual situations so prompt corrective action may be taken. Communicates with other departments to fulfill guest needs.
6. May provide concierge assistance by providing information about services guests may require, such as dining, recreation, entertainment, shopping, business, travel, and hotel amenities. May assist with related reservations.
7. Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority; otherwise refers the matter to management. Notifies supervisor and/or Security of all unusual events, circumstances, missing items, or alleged theft.
8. Notifies management of any problems resulting from guest complaints, intoxication or disruptive behavior
9. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
10. Reporting to work as scheduled (on time and on regular basis) is an essential function of the job.
For more information about this hotel and Pacific Hospitality Group (PHG), visit Pacificahospitality.com, click on Hotel Portfolio tab and About PHG.
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D