At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
1. Direct supervision of Front Desk agents on his/her shift
2. Overall Front Desk operations in the absence of the Assistant or Front Desk Manager.
3. Performing all duties Front Desk agents are responsible for.
4. Keeping the lines of communication open with both Front Desk Managers and the staff members who report to you.
5. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
6. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
7. Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
8. Reordering supplies for Sundries shop as well as selling and posting these items.
9. Instructing guest on local entertainment / dining as necessary.
10. Maintenance of Front Desk equipment and supplies.
11. Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback/comment cards.