Project Manager, Global Loyalty
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Location: US - MN - Minnetonka
Mar 27, 2018
Position DescriptionThis role enables the loyalty team to successfully deliver on its top priorities in an effective and efficient manner. Working closely with the Head of Global Loyalty and Engagement to support five loyalty pillars, the Manager, Program Delivery is responsible for embedding a performance management culture throughout the new global team. Create and integrate process and systems across the Global Loyalty team to allow the team to work in a global capacity and enable the success of the broader business.
- Ensure the effective and efficient project delivery across the team
- Establish, deploy and oversee continued team governance and logistics by initiative
- Develop and refine tools to ensure a consistent and accountable work environment
- Support the global loyalty leadership team to ensure the delivery of key initiatives and opportunities.
- Establish the necessary tools and processes to ensure a cohesive and aligned approach to delivery
- Synthesize learnings, next steps and key decisions
- Monitor and manage ongoing program delivery
- Equip each of the loyalty pillars for ongoing success
- Develop a team management toolkit and deploy across each of the loyalty pillars
- Partner directly with each member of the global leadership team to coach proper delivery techniques and ensure they are equipped for success
- Manage the delivery of broader team meetings, including
- Development of agendas and associated content
- Manage the key takeaways, ownership and next steps.
- Keep track of progress as well as mid & long term success.
- The role is not responsible for the content delivery… just ensuring it gets delivered
- Support and manage the Advisory Board process
- Work with the Head of Global Loyalty & Engagement to deveop the appropriate storyline
- Develop elements of content for the review
- Manage the integration of content from the different program leads
- Ensure appropriate follow ups are pursued.
- Oversee resource management
- Manage all project management resources within the loyalty team to ensure an alignment of tools, methodology and approach
- Work closely with non-loyalty partner teams to ensure the loyalty teams is appropriately integrated in corporate initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in quantitative or business areas
- 5+ years experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Proven Project Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to manage and foster productive and positive internal and external relationships
- Proactive self starter
- Driven by continuous improvement
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.