As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented Golf Shop Attendant to join the team of the Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and who will be responsible for greeting members and guests, answering telephones, processing sales transactions and receiving, tagging and controlling inventory.
- Employee must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
- Greet and welcome all guests and members.
- Process transactions for all purchases.
- Be knowledgeable about and provides basic product information for guests and members.
- Assist the sales effort by providing information and communicating potential guest/member needs to retail manager.
- Handle all administrative functions including maintaining inventories, answering telephones, and processing of special orders, shipping requests and gift certificates.
- Receive, tag and place new merchandise on floor.
- Ensure shop is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
- Assist in setting up and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of displays.
- Assist with inventory as needed.
- Check-in and registration of golfers
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.