A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular Full Time Position.
- All aspects of property maintenance, lawn and garden maintenance
- Maintain lawns by mowing, edging, raking leaves, and performing other lawn maintenance functions
- Maintain flower beds, baskets, and boxes by watering, removing weeds, trimming, and performing other maintenance
- Maintaining the cleanliness, safety, and aesthetic appearance of the entire grounds of the hotel/resort
- Inspects entire grounds and buildings for debris and removes
- Maintain the appearance of fountains, planters, or other grounds features by cleaning, replacing or making repairs
- Maintain the appearance and safety of sidewalks, driveways, cart paths, or parking lots by filling in cracks, holes, and making other repairs
- Welcome and acknowledge each guest with a smile, eye contact and a friendly verbal greeting using the guests names when possible
- Compliance with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Adhere to all environmental policies and programs as required
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Groundskeeper
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period or for an entire shift
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting and pulling
- Move through narrow, confined or elevated spaces
- Move up and down a ladder
- Move over sloping, uneven or slippery surfaces
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.