Group reservations Coordinator
The Loews New Orleans Hotel is seeking a Group Reservations Coordinator to join our team. The Loews New Orleans Hotel is a 4 Diamond, luxury 285 room hotel with over 17,000 square feet of meeting space located in the heart of the Central Business District. For more information about the Loews New Orleans Hotel, please visit www.LoewsHotels.com/NewOrleans. A Group Reservations Coordinator is responsible for the proper reservations processing of all contracted group room blocks.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Assign proper rooms as per contract and/or rooming list
• Utilizes interpersonal skills to communicate with group contacts regarding room blocks
• Ensures complete and accurate billing is established on every group reservations
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must be knowledgeable of hotel/room features and amenities
• Must excellent written and oral English communication skills and telephone etiquette
• Must have excellent computer skills in Opera, MS Office, and Delphi
• Must be organized and able to prioritize work load
• Previous front desk/reservations experience preferred
• Must be customer-service orientated and have excellent hospitality skills
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V