Guest Services Manager!!
- Drive a positive culture and teamwork within front of the house associates to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction!
- Coordinates with other departments the fulfillment of special guest requests.
- Responsible for developing associate attitude of attentiveness and anticipation of guests' needs.
- Resolve and follow up on guest displeasures to ensure guest satisfaction through service recovery.
- Responsible to exhibit at all times, quality service behaviors and lead in training, and expecting all front desk associates to do the same.
- Train, counsel and motivate front desk personnel!
- Schedule personnel to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction.
- Must be able to work mid-shifts and some weekends.
- Will be expected to work some front desk shifts during RAMP period.
- A customer service fanatic!
- Dedicated to lead the front desk team!
- Posses a positive attitude!
- Have the desire to work for a fantastic, growing ownership/management group who puts their people FIRST!
- Have the desire to help open one of the premier hotels in the market!
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: healthcare, dental, life insurance, PTO
Management Position: Yes