At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Must have Hotel Front Desk experience
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Technical Requirements:
- Must live in the local area or within commuting distance.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- Must meet or exceed the team expectations.
- An energetic personality.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Technical school or formal technical skills training.
Company contributes ~75% toward Blue Cross Blue Shield medical benefit package.
Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holiday Benefits
Employee and Friends & Family guestroom discounts