Arcadia Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of tasks, which maintain hotel premises in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant and positive guest experience.
1. Moves and arranges furniture.
2. Turns mattresses as required.
3. Hang draperies as required.
4. Dusts furniture and equipment.
5. Polishes metalwork and furniture.
6. Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closets.
7. Cleans bathrooms and replenishes with supplies.
8. Refurnishes room with supplies, towels, etc. as required.
9. Supplies own cleaning cart with appropriate supplies for shift.
10. May deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and roll-a-way beds to guest rooms.
11. May clean swimming pool.
12. May remove debris, clean driveways and garage areas.
13. Cleans rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways and locker rooms and other work areas.
14. Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors, using brooms and mops and powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
15. Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
16. Washes walls, ceilings, and woodwork.
17. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
18. Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
19. Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
20. Replaces light bulbs.
21. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Use hands to lift, carry or pull objects that may be heavy.
· Understand simple instructions.
· Learn simple procedures and techniques.
· Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by WCG, Inc. from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with Windsor Capital Group, Inc. rules and regulations.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization. WCG accepts all employment applications online and via paper application. For a paper application in English please click HERE WCG Application - English. For a paper application in Spanish please click HERE WCG Application - Spanish. Please mail back all applications in a sealed envelope marked confidential and with attention to Human Resources to 211 E. Huntington Dr., Arcadia, CA 91006.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
View the 2017 Federal and State Employer Postings HERE
View the 2017 Federal and State Employer Postings-Continued HERE
Vacancies may change at any time and without notice. For more information call (626)566-3787.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.