Hotel Integration Training Specialist
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
Location: US - MN - Minnetonka
Mar 25, 2018
Position DescriptionAssists in defining learning solutions to meet business needs, curriculum development, delivery of training and measurement. Supports cross-functional projects, tactics and processes for efficient and effective hotel openings, intra-brand conversions and exits to support hotel revenue and guest satisfaction performance.
- Understand business needs and help drive key Hotel Opening and Integration initiatives.
- Apply adult learning principles to design and develop training that best fits the needs of the audience and content (online, classroom, or blended learning methods).
- Track and measure training completion. Use evaluation data to measure impact and improve learning initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resources team to ensure training is delivered and tracked in an efficient and effective manner (through LMS or other system).
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for all course content development.
- Support projects, cross-functional team responsibilities, and related tasks to achieve efficient and effective hotel openings, intra-brand conversions, and hotel exits.
- Drive for continuous improvement of hotel online, change of ownership and offline processes.
- Fosters a positive brand perception through influence and open communication with owners and management companies driving franchisee and guest satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree or 2+ years of experience in training and basic project management
- Knowledge of learning and development principles and practices, adult learning theory curriculum design, needs assessment and evaluation methodology
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint).
- Ability to show good judgement, take initiative, and make decisions to accomplish job duties
- Relationship building and consulting skills
- Experience with on-line learning software and content authorizing software a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.