Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
• Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
• Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
• Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
• Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
• Replenish chemical bottles.
• Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
• Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
• Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager
• Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to standards.
• Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
General Requirements :
• Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
• Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
• Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
• Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
• Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
• Ability to stand during entire shift
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)