Loews Annapolis Hotel is a full service 215 room hotel in downtown Annapolis, just blocks from the waterfront, historic district and US Naval Academy but just in the midst of the hustle and bustle of where you want to be! We are the proud home of over 20,000 square feet of sought after function space, the Powerhouse, and BAROAK Cookhouse and Taproom.
For more information about Loews Annapolis Hotel, please visit www.loewshotels.com/annapolis.
We are currently seeking a Housekeeping Manager to support the Housekeeping and Laundry team and operations. The Housekeeping Manager would maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and service for hotel guest rooms, lobby and other areas of the hotel through ensuring the efficient implementation of policies and processes and the training of standards and guidance of the team. Additional responsibilities would include training, inventory control, staffing, employee relations and other specific duties as assigned.
The position is a full time management position and would report directly to the Director of Operations. As a full time leader in the hotel, the following generous benefits would be available:
- Low cost medical/prescription as well as dental and vision benefits
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Free Life insurance
- low cost disability options
- free parking and free shift meals
- Paid parental leave
- Access to 24Hour Fitness in Annapolis ata discounted membership
- Access to Loews Hotels Travel benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with company match
- Other benefits to meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
The qualified candidate must have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of all matters relating to the proper administration and operation of hospitality housekeeping operations to include payroll, inventory, laundry, ordering, scheduling and assignments.
- Three to five years of management experience in a fast paced, hotel housekeeping environment with at least three years as Housekeeping Supervisor or above.
- Ability to maintain effective operating and control processes designed to attain maximum operating efficiency while ensuring adherence to established guest satisfaction criteria
- Effective management, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- Able to read and interpret documents
- Able to work with and apply mathematical concepts
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Able to speak effectively before groups of guests and hotel employees
- Able to push, stand, stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 25 pounds repetitively during entire shift
- Expect to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, evenings and nights
- The ability to communicate in Spanish is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their resume to www.loewshotels.com/careers-en
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V