Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Join one of the fastest growing lifestyle hospitality companies and enhance your career! Pivot Hotels & Resorts, the lifestyle and luxury division of Davidson Hotels & Resorts, operates with a deep-rooted passion for continuous innovation, exceptional service delivery, revenue generation, inspired marketing and financial responsibility. As disruptors of the status quo, we intend to spark a movement honoring our community, the adventure-minded traveler and work-hard-play-harder road warrior through distinctive design, bespoke wellness offerings, philanthropic endeavors and locally sourced, internationally influenced food and beverage. Constituted by some of the most accomplished leaders in lifestyle hospitality, Pivot Hotels & Resorts caters to today’s experience-seeking, adventurous traveler through inspiring design, thoughtful service, and one-of-a-kind experiences at each of its hotels and resorts. At Pivot Hotels & Resorts, we know that it is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. So we want you to join us to be the difference! More information can be found at www.pivothotels.com.
A downtown Newport icon, the award-winning Hotel Viking, is situated atop Newport's Historic Hill neighborhood. Offering breathtaking views of prestigious Bellevue Avenue, the hotel is within easy walking distance of Newport’s Bellevue Avenue mansions, scenic waterfront, bustling harbor, and a myriad of restaurants and lively bars. Offering 208 guestrooms and luxury suites the hotel provides a sense of history and a friendly ambiance. On site amenities include our signature eatery, One Bellevue Restaurant, Lounge and Patio, as well as our seasonal Top of Newport rooftop restaurant, our full service SpaFjor, 24-hour fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub. With nearly 14,000 square feet of function space, an additional 3,000 square feet of outdoor event space and an on-site wedding Chapel, our team is ready to create your ideal event. Our service and attention to detail have made Hotel Viking a revered destination throughout its 90-year history. Come join our team today!
A Housekeeping Manager's responsibilities include:
• Communicate with alternate shift housekeepers of rooms to be cleaned and special requests.
• Inspects guestrooms and public areas to ensure that they meet standards of cleanliness.
• Maintain work area neat and organized. Report all unsafe conditions immediately.
• Report room status to Front Desk. Communicate needs or errors to Housekeeping staff.
• Follow through on guest complaints and requests regarding room services and ensure the appropriate follow-up with guests.
• Inspect guestrooms for maintenance rep.
• Assist in training new Team Members.
• Help Housekeeping team members when needed.
• Assist in setting up a VIP rooms.
• Attend all mandatory meetings.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
• 2 years prior housekeeping experience.
• Read, write and speak English fluently.
• The ability to communicate in Spanish is helpful.
• Knowledge of scheduling, and productivity.
• High school math level required.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.