Human Resources Compliance Manager
Hilton Waikiki Beach
Location: US - HI - Honolulu
The HR Compliance Manager will assist Hotel with implementation of Affirmative Action Program and ensure ongoing compliance with equal employment opportunity regulations and ACA requirements. This position is also responsible for ensuring compliance with required federal, state and local employment related notices/postings, as well as training management on compliance topics.
- Work with managers onsite and attorney to ensure the collection and analyses of appropriate data in to prepare affirmative action plans and submissions to OFCCP.
- Ensure that all annual and mid-year Action Plans are reviewed & tracked.
- Coordinate with outside counsel the development and renewal of the annual Affirmative Action Plans
- Manage all community outreach efforts
- Manage all recruiting and compliance within the hotel with the management team.
- Prepare OFCCP desk audit submissions and coordinate the process with outside counsel
- Ability to analyze and refine data as necessary to prepare responses to OFCCP audit inquiries.
- Prepare responses to state and or other surveys related to Company EEO/AA efforts.
- Prepares communications regarding employment related notices (local, state and federal)
- Train all manager on ongoing compliance with Affirmative Action Plans.
- Manage the entire ACA Process and audit 1095C, 1094C, DD reporting and any new regulation connected to ACA.
- All other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Degree in HR Mgmt or HR Certification
- Minimum of 3-5 yrs in HR Management
- Experience working with AA/OFCCP compliance
- Experience working with ACA compliance
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills.
- Excellent follow-through skills.
- Excellent judgment and use of discretion with confidential information.
- Displays initiative
- Ability to prioritize actions and projects efficiently and reorganize effectively.
- Demonstrates decisive leadership ability and display leadership qualities in a team environment.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to research, analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of computers including: Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Ultipro (preferred)
PreferredUltipro Some Knowledge Conflict Resolution Advanced Training Advanced Time-Management Advanced Teamwork Advanced Problem Solving Advanced Organized Advanced Microsoft Office Advanced Multi-Tasking Advanced Employee Relations Advanced Detail Oriented Advanced Decision Making Advanced Customer Service Advanced Critical Thinking Advanced Behaviors
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better in Human Resources Management or related field.Experience
Experience working with AA/OFCCP compliance Experience working with ACA compliance
Licenses & Certifications