A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. Full Time Position
Summary: Provide Information Technology department support. Serve our internal and external guests by responding to requests for assistance; identifying and troubleshooting problems, and providing I.T. Help desk problem resolution, advice and support.
- Answering the IT Help line and assignment of tasks entered into the tracking system
- Provide PC and Desktop support and fixing of guest phone and data issues
- Help in the installation of applications on desktop PC's
- Fix and/or rebuild broken PC's
- Keep the tracking database up to date
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization and department at all times
- Minimum 2 years of experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Hospitality and/or luxury environment experience preferred
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Working knowledge of networking hardware including, Network interface (NIC) cards, hubs and cabling; fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand primary language(s) used in work place
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective and pleasant speaking and listening abilities
- Time management and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Ability to remain calm and pleasant in all circumstances and challenging situations
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work Sunday-Thursday schedule; and varying schedules and overtime when needed
- Due to the nature of the Hospitality industry, shift schedules may subject to change and must be flexible
- College education and relevant certifications preferred
- Stand and walk for up to 12 hours a day
- Push, pull and balance up to 25 lbs
- Speak and hear clearly to communicate with internal/external guests
- Work long periods of time in varying temperatures from 30o to 110o
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.