A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Part Time Position. Varied Schedule.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet all members and check them into the locker rooms.
- Stock and maintain locker rooms.
- Fold and launder spa laundry.
- Escort Clients to Spa Treatment area.
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies.
- Must be 18 years old.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Organization skills a plus.
- Flexible schedule including Weekends and Holidays.
- Ability to lift, push, pull and carry a moderate amount of weight.
- Ability to Multi Task.
- Excellent guest service and oral communication skills.
- Hospitality and/or luxury setting experience a plus.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
The Balboa Bay Club is an equal employment and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.