A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular Full Time Position
- Perform grounds keeping and indoor building maintenance duties
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as requested
- Maintain all indoor plants, flowers, grass and trees as needed
- Required to maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Other duties and projects as assigned to support the property
- Minimum of 3 years of landscaping experience
- Prior experience in a supervisory role and able to lead a team
- Ability to speak, write, and read English
- Ability to address multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to interact effectively with a diverse array of guests and team members and desire to assist with and resolve questions, problems, issues and concerns
- Flexible schedule availability, including holidays and weekends
- Extreme attention to detail
- Will be exposed to cleaning supplies, chemicals, bodily fluids, waters, dirt and dust
- Requires standing for long periods of time, ability to walk long distances within the park and exposure to variable outside temperatures, including high heat.
- Requires kneeling, bending, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
Balboa Bay Resort is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify User.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.