The Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor is looking for full time associates. If you are looking for a career to take our Service Initiatives to the Next Level in a 344 room property in the Energy Corridor area, you may have the potential to become an associate.
The House Laundry Attendant is responsible for washing, ironing, folding and distributing all soiled linens, towels, napkins and tablecloths.
The candidate must be able to work the pm shift including weekends and holidays.
· Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and fellow employees.
· Understand operation of washing machines and dryers.
· Load and unload washes according to standards.
· Wash and dry all dirty linens, towels, rags, etc.
· Sort all hotel linen according to type, color, size, etc.
· Pre-treat all stained linen before washing.
· Clean dryer filter daily and maintain all equipment as trained.
· Operate iron as per standard and ensure that it is shut off at the end of day.
· Sweep and mop laundry floors, storing all linens off the floor.
· Fold towels and linens.