As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Line Cook to work in our Bistro at the Dolce Q Center property in St. Charles, IL. The Line Cook is responsible for assisting workers engaged in preparing foods for restaurant by performing a combination of duties.
- Knowledge of A La Carte Cooking.
- Ability to read food tickets from the POS system.
- Basic knife skills as they pertain to fruits and vegetables.
- Perform hot & cold prep while assisting with Cook 2 and supervisor.
- Ability to work different line stations (Pantry, Grill, Fryer, Pizza Oven).
- ServSafe certificate or equivalent.
- Ability to complete food temperature logs and collect food samples from meal periods.
- Prepare food following standardized recipe cards.
- Understand basic cooking techniques.