Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Do you enjoy putting your maintenance knowledge to work fixing problems that help put smiles on guests' faces? Do you enjoy working in a team environment where your strengths can add to the success of the property and you can put your stamp on the work you perform? Are you looking for a place where you can be recognized for your skill set - both your maintenance knowledge and your personality? Then the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Airport needs to be your next employer!
Job Purpose: To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain hotel, pool, and surrounding area, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, HVAC functions, and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools.
- Notify management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
- Respond to guest requests for service according to company policy. Keep records of rooms completed.
- Program phone equipment according to hotel needs.
- Observe equipment and utility meter readings on a daily basis.
- Stay accessible to Front Desk and Chief Engineer.
- Maintain files of Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Ensure par stocking of regularly used parts and supplies.
- Learn emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and use specifications.
- Work to precise measurements.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
- Lift and move materials and products.
- Climb and balance self.
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.
HS Diploma or equivalent